What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
When you use and access our website, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To identify you when you visit our website and as you navigate our website to enable certain functions
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To enable advertisements to deliver, including behavioral advertising.
- To help us to determine if you are logged into our website
- As an element of the security measures used to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.